Opti-Mist+ Adiabatic Pre-Cooling SystemDetails and specificationsDétails et spécifications techniques
The RefPlus adiabatic system uses a natural air-cooling process utilizing a series of headers with atomizing nozzles that generate a fog of ultra-fine evaporated water droplets, pre-cooling the entering air.
The system includes a water pump and a piping network with nozzles, as well as a Guardian+ RC-A controller. It is also equipped with a complete water treatment system, which completely eliminates scale deposits and sterilizes the water supply.
Moreover, RefPlus’s Opti-Mist+ adiabatic system substantially minimizes water consumption compared to conventional evaporative type systems. It also greatly reduces refrigerant charges by downsizing the required heat rejection surface area of air-cooled condensers, fluid coolers and CO2 gas coolers, thus lowering operating costs by as much as 20%. Lowered condensing temperatures on condensers, fluid coolers and CO2 gas coolers limits compressor power consumption, providing significant energy savings.
- Reduces operating costs by as much as 20%
- Increases capacity of heat exchanger
- Replaces cooling tower & evaporative cooler
- Reduces water consumption by up to 80%
- No air flow restriction – no pads required
- Smaller footprint for same capacity
- Reduces refrigerant charge
- 3-step filtration process that eliminates bacterial proliferation, including legionella
- Can be installed on most outdoor unit with hydrophobic coated fin